Hamster On Coke Games
Based in Stargard Szczeciński, Poland
16 June, 2014
Hubble Bubbles is a skill driven arcade game, featuring madly addictive (I swear it was an accident!), straight from space gameplay.
Whenever you will find yourself saying "Ok, now it's the last time!... ", remember it's not my fault!
Rules are simple:
1. You TAP - Highlighted Bubble GOES UP. No magic here. TAP THE BUBBLE UP.
2. TAP when Hubble (little spaceship) is above Bubble. They bounce, we fly.
(tip). Try to spin Hubble, momentum gives Hubble extra speed! Science, you know.
3. Fly as many Light Years as you can (translation: fly right very far).
Sound easy, right? Right :)
Hubble Bubbles belongs to the category of the „one touch games“, a variety easy to understand because the navigation is so simple. On the other hand managing the game may be a complex task. The game derives some of its principles from the laws of physics making each and every round a genuinely unique event. By touching the screen the illuminated ball have to be released at exactly the right time in order to propel the spaceship. The goal is to keep it afloat and moving as long as possible.
The game was discovered by accident, while experimenting with a new Ultra Secret Space Telescope Technology, connected to an Android device. During an ordinary stargazing night, an extraterrestial being warped in through the telescope, taking control over the device. He asked us, if we wanted to play "Bubbles" with him. We aggreed, as he seemed like a nice guy. His name was Hubble, and we can't stop playing with him ever since.
- Out of this world, skill driven, physics based gameplay...
- ... which makes each and every round a genuinely unique event.
- Amazing Restart Button Technology (You will hate me for that).
- Time Warp Button. It slows down the time. It helps. Or does quite opposite.
- Fun to play Secret Levels, featuring extra challenges.
- "I can do better next time" feeling. Offcourse you can! :)
- Leaderboards. How far can You fly? Join the competition!
- Achievements - Yeah! We all love achievements!
Gameplay Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Polish Game Days Exhibition @ Computer Games Museum, Berlin" Computerspielemuseum, Berlin, 15 April, 2014
- "Qualified for The BIG Indie Pitch @ Digital Dragons 2014" Digital Dragons, Krakow, 09 April, 2014
- "Heartwarming opinions @ Pixel Heaven 2014" Pixel Heaven, Warsaw, 31 May, 2014
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Hamster On Coke Games
I'm just a Hamster sitting on Coke. Sometimes I create games.
More information on Hamster On Coke Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hubble Bubbles Credits
Development, Music, SFX, FX & Hamster On Coke